• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Fox finally got upgraded!

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
I managed to get a larger tank from my friend and I've been putting it off to switch him into it but today I had free time so I thought, why not? I wasn't able to get my hands on any washed playground sand yet like I wanted so he'll have paper towel until I can manage sand.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447198066.521837.jpg

Greg and jezabel are pretty excited as well because since fox's tank is too large for the shelf I have they get moved to the top!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447198121.959001.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447198135.673112.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447198152.755681.jpg

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hold off on the sand – most of us here generally recommend paper towels or newspaper or ripped up carpet rather than sand. Sand has lots of problems. But – good for you!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Is the sand for the leopard? or for the BD?

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
Bearded dragon, his old owner had him on sand for his whole life and he's very good with it
I was told washed play sand was better then calcium sand so I was going to use that

Latest posts