• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Found this in my Tank In the Am

PsycoMenace

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
hey guys whats up, well Me kity kat likes to open me room door when Im sleeping or when Im not around. Usually I think its fully closed but I guess not. Well the other morning I hear some scruffle and Im like ohhh no please dont tell me Tiggy is in the tank. Well I get up and look and sure enough he is... But they get along and dont really go after one another.... But just is too funny watching them two and watching apocolypse stare at tiggy and being like... really dude what are you doing?!?!?!?!?!?

002_zpsfssy3egh.jpg

001_zps33mxlohk.jpg

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
My cat would totally do that if she could! Like you I would have to take a picture...then I would have to beat the cats butt!

PsycoMenace

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
My cat would totally do that if she could! Like you I would have to take a picture...then I would have to beat the cats butt!

He does this every damn day!!! I need to get my stand for sure, and go make a Bird screen for it, Its something we use in HVAC to keep birdies out from getting in air ducts. I just gotta get my ass to the shop and make it. Stupid cat tho IDK I take Apoc out and let him smell him, but he like doesnt do anything when Apoc is in my hand. When I put Apoc on the carpet he runs after him and all. I think Tiggy thinks its a toy

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
One of my cats even though she is 13 years old she's very spunky. She used to be fine with Luci running around the house, but we just got her shaved and now she looks like she's hunting him now I have to keep an eye on them.

PsycoMenace

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
One of my cats even though she is 13 years old she's very spunky. She used to be fine with Luci running around the house, but we just got her shaved and now she looks like she's hunting him now I have to keep an eye on them.

ohh boy not good, yeah I think tiggy wants to play with him. He got bit once by Apoc but that hasnt stopped him. And Apoc just looks at him now like really dude

alimarsk

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have caught Simba in Oscar's tank before. He is declawed so I don't worry about him to much but Oscar didn't seem to care. It's funny though because Simba is very curious about Oscar but usually not very comfortable around him.
My dog however, she loves all the pets, the car, the dragon, and the guinea pig!
IMG_20150313_211834005.jpg

PsycoMenace

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
How cute all they in the corner. Hmm mm I wonder what they r talking about. Better watch out now hahabaha

Latest posts