• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Forum Growth

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i have to say i have really enjoyed being on this forum. i know when i first got here it wasnt very busy but it has constantly grown. I hope to see it continue to grow larger and larger. thanks to all the great members we have im sure this forum will continue to expand.

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I second that Bri, this has got to be my fave BD forum. No arguments, no flaming, just frank open civil discussions. This is the first BD forum i have been on where i haven't been told what "Australia" was like by people who have never been there, that are google and wikipedia pseudo-intellectuals and caresheet experts (which quite frankly I'm sick and tired of). At least here i don't get flammed for my husbandry practices, and people on here are genuinely interested in learning.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
(pulls out his southern reverend voice) I said can i get a fifth my brothas and sistas

wiiiroc

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I'll be fifth, sixth, and seventh

Hahaha :D
I don't even want to sign up for another BD forum. This one has everything I need and the people here are amazing and far too helpful for their own good ;)

Latest posts