• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

forgot to introduce myself!!!

Repti82

Hatchling Dragon
Hi everyone. Im Ben and i love all reptiles except snakes lol. i in in collage for hospitality management and i am already a chef. im 22 years old i 5 chameleons at the moment i am a breeder persay. i dont make them breed i just let them all out in the free range at the same time and if i get eggs i just incubate them and see if they hatch or not. i also have 5 cockatiels a saltwater fish tank and a yorkie.

i will be receiving my first bearded dragon tomorrow it is a het hypo X Yellow orange citrus from the lizard lady "http://www.lizardladee.com/Available-dragons.html" thats her site in-case you haven't heard of her. she helped me understand my dragon so much and talked to me personally not some random sales person you usually get.

anyway im really excited for tomorrow i have the tank set up and everything and i keep looking in it like he is just going to appear lol.

its nice to meet everyone and thanks ahead of time for all the welcomes i have already gotten and hopefully will get soon

:)
Benjamin

blackclaw83

Juvenile Dragon
Glad to meet you and you have joined the right forum. Anytime you feel the need to boast cause your beardie did something, or ask a question this is the place....And agin welcome....

BeardieBaby

Juvenile Dragon
Welcome! This forum is full of smart and caring animal lovers, and everyone here has been so helpful and kind to me! Hope you like it, and never be afraid to ask any question!!:)

Pat B

Super Moderator
Welcome to BDF. Would like to see pictures of your beardie when you get 'it'! Not too sure what it looks like....:D

Dizzy

Hatchling Dragon
Welcome!!

You could charge an entrance fee with all those different animals :)

Repti82

Hatchling Dragon
Welcome!!

You could charge an entrance fee with all those different animals :)
haha. IKR! and i will be getting another one soon. we havent decided what we want yet. maybe a Frilled Lizard, an Axolotls, a Legless lizard, or perhaps a Gecko of some sort... any suggestions?

LittleMerlin

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
It's been awhile since I've been active due to working and moving but I'm trying to get back to participating. On a side note, welcome Ben! My name's Alexandria, aka Alex. I have two leopard geckos, a bearded dragon, and a betta fish. There are two dogs at the house I live at but are not mine. They are a husky and a silk poodle I think is what the little one is called. Any who, I love animals, have owned a variety over the years. We had red eared slider turtles for the longest time, so they were our first reptiles. The past two years though, I have gotten interested lizards. If you had said five years ago, I would own lizards, I would have said you were nuts. But Merlin is my first leopard gecko. Then I got Jethro, my bearded dragon, and another leopard gecko named Abby! I love my animals. :)

Latest posts