• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Food chart with pictures

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
here ya go

endive17.jpg

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
OK replaced the pic here... now for the pdf thats on google docs :-\ :-\ :-\

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That's a great list, Monique! It'll be very helpfull to a lot of people.

Just for reference when viewing the list on Beautiful Dragons, if you see one of the items underlined, click on it. It's a link to a picture of that item.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That's a great list, Monique! It'll be very helpfull to a lot of people.
Thanx, I hope it helps

Just for reference when viewing the list on Beautiful Dragons, if you see one of the items underlined, click on it. It's a link to a picture of that item.

Yip but there were some things about that that bugged me like

Broken links
The going back and forth for each item. Or having multiple tabs open.

I like it simple, all in 1 place LOL

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Pogie said:
Yip but there were some things about that that bugged me like

Broken links
The going back and forth for each item. Or having multiple tabs open.

I like it simple, all in 1 place LOL

Oh, I definitely agree! I was just throwing that out there for anybody that didn't know. ;)

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
OK so Ive noticed that roaches nutritional info isnt on Beautifull dragons, so while I was browsing some on the net I came apon . . . and I couldnt beleive this, maybe you guys knew about it but I sure didnt . . . A ROACH FORUM
And I got this info

Species Moisture % Protein % Fat % Ash %

Dubia Roach 61% 36% 7% 2%
Trukistan Roach 64% 37% 5.50% 2%

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Pleasure Renee, Thanx for adding it to the site
Hope it helps

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hey guys where do I get Cactus pads or cactus pears? I am tired of using escarole and collards because they tend to go bad quickly since BeeGee doesn't eat that much. Right now I'm feeding him butternut squash (grated he loves it) and escarole. So far the escarole holds up longer but do you guys have suggestions for veggies that don't rot easily? I really like the cactus pads.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
to add to the question of where do you get it, how do you feed it? Do you peal it? I know you have to take the spikes off, but can they eat the skin too?

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm told they can. Just wash them and cut them up. I purchased some from eBay, but Frodo wouldn't eat it....though I'm told they're supposed to love it. Haven't ordered any since. Mine came already cleaned of spikes/thorns/whatever you call them.

Be forewarned, they're VERY sticky.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well Ive always removed the skin after taking the thorns off.
And YIP theyre a sticky gooey mess. Think the chopping up would be easier with the skin on. Thanx Craig 4 the info

The fruit however are really tasty & sweet, and not so sticky LOL. For human consumption we peel them first and theyve got some pits in the centre which should probably be romoved for Beardies, but we eat them.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks for the sticky warning. Mine will not be getting any. I can not touch anything sticky, it gives me a full blown anxiety attach to the point of having to take a xanax. I start shaking, get short of breath, heart pounds, its bad

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks for the sticky warning. Mine will not be getting any. I can not touch anything sticky, it gives me a full blown anxiety attach to the point of having to take a xanax. I start shaking, get short of breath, heart pounds, its bad

Well then thats settled. NO cactus for your babes. LOL
The fruit are much better. Promise

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'd verify whether or not they can eat the skin before offering it. I'm just going by memory....as it was a few years ago....and my memory's not so great anymore. LOL! ;)

Latest posts