• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

First Time Owner

leiane clements

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello everyone. My name is Leiane and this is my BD Buddy. I am ma first time reptile owner so at the moment i am wanting to hear much advise as possible about him and best way to do things. I find that asking real people can sometimes be better than looking in books.
Any advise you can offer it Will be gratefully received.

uploadfromtaptalk1346060935447.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

sean

Bearded Dragon Egg
Welcome!
I'm new to this site as well, and the people here are very helpful.
the Beautiful Dragon Nutrition Chart is very helpful. A lot of the food on this chart is found in the local Supermarket, so you can save time and money when shopping.

Chris Baez Jr.

Juvenile Dragon
Welcome to BDF, where everyday is a holiday, and every meal is a feast.

Here you have found the best and friendliest forum to learn about Bearded Dragons.

leiane clements

Bearded Dragon Egg
I need somewhere that i ask questions. If i am completely honest i should have researched more before agreeing to buy him. He has real character and is a very welcomed members to our family :)

Leiane and Buddy

Chris Baez Jr.

Juvenile Dragon
This is the place to ask questions, and read as much as you can here at the forum.
No one will judge you for not doing the research first, though that would have been the best way to go, I am also guilty of that.

Latest posts