• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

First time owner: Smaug

FortunateOne

Bearded Dragon Egg
I went to a smaller owned Petstore, after seeing some Bearded dragons at petco me and my fiancé loved. He was so calm when we got him! Choose him and set him up in a big 40G tank and a lot of crickets later he is beginning his second shedding in a little over a month. Here is a picture about a week after we got him and the other one is about a month and a half after we got him. He is getting huge and fast! Both pictures are around shedding time. He seems to get a dark grey on him (his tail for example on this picture) vs. turning very white and dull. I am sure this is how most get?

WP_20160314_11_03_57_Pro_LI (1).jpg
WP_20160409_23_04_44_Pro_LI (2).jpg

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
He's gorgeous! I have a dark brown dragon that just turns a darker brown or grey when shedding. Perfectly normal.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He is a good looking dragon nice coloring! Sounds very normal...

Elders

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hello! Welcome!

i named my guy Smaug before going back and renaming him Odin (For Good) :)

I like that last photo there with there lazy doop legs...lol; great looking dragon!

Latest posts