• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

First time dragon owner

P.J.

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi everyone. I am a first time dragon owner and have been researching like crazy since we brought our BD, Vlad, home. We have had him for only four days and seems to be doing fine. Eating, pooping and very friendly. So far so good. He is currently in a 10 gallon tank but I am picking up a 52 x 22 x 30 enclosure tomorrow:D. Found it on craigslist for a steal!! I have a million questions from lighting to crickets so please have patience with me as i am brand new and want the little guy/girl to be happy.

BeardieBaby

Juvenile Dragon
Welcome!! Of course we will all be patient with you! We all have been first time beardie owners at one point or another....and you continue to learn new things all the time! At least I found I continue to learn new things, and this is the best forum to be yourself and ask anything..and as Pat would say...nothing asked is stupid!:) There is so much trial and error with BD's especially with the lightening(At least in my experience) I have had to use different types of bulbs to get the right temperature and it hasn't been easy for me! Anyways, hope you enjoy being here and ask any questions on your mind!

Pat B

Super Moderator
Welcome to BDF....lots of information here so ask away....If you don't ask then you don't know....enjoy and come back often!! :rolleyes:

Latest posts