• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

First head bob!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Got my first real head bob today from Luci. He bobbed his head and then ran to jump on Dexter but I caught him before he got to her. A little while later he saw her and he stood up real tall on his front legs and put his head up to make himself look bigger. So now there really is no more letting them play on the floor at the same time.

It was cool seeing him bob his head though :p

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I'm thinking about renting him out just so he can get this out of his system! He's so crazy at the moment. Not only is he attacking shoes but he eats every crumb he finds on my floor. Yesterday I caught him eating a piece of fur!

Tyler_Vance

Juvenile Dragon
You could make like a chasity belt for him haha. Typically I would never ever recommend this to anyone but cut 2 holes near the opening of a condom so his legs can stick through them and then his tail will be in the rest of it blocking his package haha. Or a diaper out of clothe?!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
WOW! Maybe I'll just get him a stuffed animal!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
So, since this is my first male bearded dragon......I have a weird ackward question.

Luci poops pretty good every morning. Urate, formed pooped, bit of liquid. Later in the day though there is what looks like just watery urate. Is that what it is? Or is it something else? Do I need to worry? :confused:

Latest posts