• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Finicky dragon

JaNech

Bearded Dragon Egg
What are some fruits/veggies that their dragons like? Mine loves greens and blueberries but that is all he likes to eat.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What are some fruits/veggies that their dragons like? Mine loves greens and blueberries but that is all he likes to eat.
If you take a look at the link below several of our comments a few of us have put together info to help with general care. And in there you'll find food links that most of us use it tells you how often they should be offered and how to prep...

Rafal

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Mine didn't eat anything but greens until I started shredding veggies and other vegetables... worth a try.

Rafal

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
mine go through phases. right now they are eating snap peas and cucumber, my boy will eat mashed up raspberries. I switch it up and offer them watercress, arugula, dandelion greens, etc, every now and then, but they're not real keen on 'em.