• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Female not laying.

martin.nutter.54

Bearded Dragon Egg
My beardie hasn't laid any eggs and is been about 7 weeks since she mated and I can see and feel the eggs in her belly.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Not sure, hopefully someone who knows better can jump in. I think a vet visit may be in order, females can get egg bound and that's not a good thing.

martin.nutter.54

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank you if she hasn't laid this week I'll take her to the vet. I've got a lay box in had it in for 3 to 4 weeks. I have water in the Viv and I spray her twice a day and give her a bath every other day. She's still eating well as well. 2 weeks ago she showed signs of laying by digging a bit but now she's stopped that.

Thank you I'll keep an eye in her and take her to the vet next week if there's still no sign.

Latest posts