• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Feeling a little frustrated and needing to rant a bit

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
My little sister is staying with my mom at my aunts while we're getting ready to move leaving me to take care of her guinea pig while she's away, and if you read a former post of mine about how his water leaks and gets the bedding wet quickly, I have to keep changing his bedding frequently.
My sister came back home for about a week more or less and I kept reminding her to change the bedding because I was tired of dealing with it while she would just leave me with dealing with everything.
Well she left yesterday and still she didn't change his bedding, I was furious. Charlie (the guinea pig) deserves better then an owner who won't change the bedding when I remind her, and luckily I was able to change his bedding today which help what looks a bit like white mold (I wasn't sure) he seems fine but I'm just very annoyed with my sisters lack of help. We've been through this before in which my mother yelled at her and she snapped back into shape, or as good as we were gonna get from her.
She can't take Charlie with her to my aunts (my aunts allergic I guess) and I don't mind taking care of him I just wish she'd put in more effort when she's here.

I apologize for ranting, I just needed to get it off my chest I've been bothered by it for awhile.

On a different note, I had fox in Charlie's little play pen while I was cleaning it out and he kept escaping! That butt! So I ended up putting him in one of our empty packing boxes, and he wasn't too pleased with me. He's such a butt.

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
so sorry for your frustration. Charlie is the one to suffer.

Beardies are excellent escape artists! I've had to go looking for both of mine ! One of our members actually "lost" their beardie for quite a while - found him in a box of chocolate cereal (as i recall) !!

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
I actually had the same problem with my friends beardie, I tried to pick him up but I underestimated his speed and he hid in her room! He was just a baby and we completely tore apart her room to find him and when he did he was peeking his head out of the vent with the expression "did I win hide and seek?" We nearly had a heart attack, when I saw him I screamed In relief

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
And for Charlie I'm going to speak to my mom about it, if anyone can get my sister to do stuff it's her. Plus if she's not willing to take the responsibility I'll take him in as my own, I have no problem with that, he's acute and even though he can be a butt I don't mind him at all. I'm more into reptiles but he's cute
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437527265.222598.jpg

Latest posts