• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Feeding Time!!! "Bruce" gets his first meal!!!

Dragon Lady

Hatchling Dragon
2 1/2mos old:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1362331624.994182.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1362331637.032456.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1362331646.138516.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1362331677.761996.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1362331703.157607.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1362331712.479397.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1362331722.049940.jpg

Bruce(unknown gender) and his crix all powdered up!!! He jumped into the cricket carrier while I was dusting the crix...! LOL!!! He ate like a pig!!! :)

*~*~*~ Love always bring difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy ~*~*~*
-Vincent Van Gogh-

Dragon Lady

Hatchling Dragon
He's looking good! :cool: Oh and trust me, you don't know pig yet! Him eating so soon is a good sign... he'll be a little chainsaw in no time.
Yep I bet he'll eat me outta house n home! How would I sex a 2 1/2mos old beardie??? To know if it's a Bruce or a dory?
" He's" very active, and is doing very well so far! I am def going to recommend the breeder I got him from! If not keep him my lil secret! XD
I plan on opening up an exotic pet shop. And he wants to be a co-breeder w/me!.. He so far has good quality kids.. And he goes the extra mile for his clients!
I live in Tucson and he in benson. He drove all the way here a hour drive just to deliver him to me! Even after his car broke down, he rented a truck, and after picking up his car drove here still to bring me Bruce! ^__^

I traded for my baby. I'm a barterer... I traded him about 250+ Dubia roaches including breeders to supplement and boost his own colony. The cost of gas towing his car to my house then to his was probably, in fact I'm sure, was more than the price $25 of the roaches I traded.

Dragon Lady

Hatchling Dragon
Held him up gently, bent his tail carefully 90 degrees like in the vid. Looks like semi penals! SO BRUCE IS A BRUCE!!! At least that's what it looks like to me...

Latest posts