• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Feeders?

Ozzie&Dino

Juvenile Dragon
Where does everyone buy their feeders? I was getting my super worms at Petsmart but the quality is getting worse. Last time I went to get some I opened them up to check to make sure all of them were alive and well and all were dead and the smell was horrid. I need a reliable source to purchase different feeders. Dubia Roaches, Super worms, mealworms , horns, silks...etc.

joshjack90

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I dont know where you are located but i buy most of my feeders from a place in ross hamilton ohio called Chirp n' Time. They're prices are great and they always have good product. They also go to the cincinnati and colombus riptile shows every time there is one and they do ship as well.

Ozzie&Dino

Juvenile Dragon
Since we are on the subject of crickets. When I get my crickets from Ghann's the only issue I have is getting them out of the box and into my cricket keeper. I loose about half of them and ofcourse I have to empty them in the container outside or I would have crickets all in my house. How the heck does everyone get them out of the box without loss?

ianedward1

Hatchling Dragon
Since we are on the subject of crickets. When I get my crickets from Ghann's the only issue I have is getting them out of the box and into my cricket keeper. I loose about half of them and ofcourse I have to empty them in the container outside or I would have crickets all in my house. How the heck does everyone get them out of the box without loss?
I have never ordered crickets from online but I will just assume that they are coming in a cardboard box filled with egg crates??? If so I would just cut out one corner and just start shaking that corner into the keeper

joshjack90

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I cut the top of the box open but keep the flaps closed flip the box upside down and shake them all into the bin.

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Try cooling the crix; before taking them out as they do go doormet[sp] in the cold for a few minutes but don't leave too long in cold long enough to slow them down. river-7

Latest posts