• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Feeder Insects

UNDEAD ELMO

Bearded Dragon Egg
So I'm sure most of you have one website that you order your insects from. I'm looking for a food website to get large amounts of Dubia roaches for cheap. Does anyone have any websites that they prefer? I want to get a roach colony going.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I like dubiaroaches.com compared to a lot of places they aren't ridiculously expensive and they have decent deals on adults.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrookeE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
2nd vote for dubiaroaches.com! I officially started ordering any and all of my feeders from dubiaroaches.com. They have anything you could want for really good prices. They always send extra to account for deaths but all of my bugs arrive alive every time. Definitely recommend them.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I've gotten my colony from a member here sixofwandstattoo his name is Brandon he also has a fb page Arizona roach farm. he's got great prices.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I personally use dubiaroaches.com. I think they have very good shipping and prices. I have also heard good things about Brandon.

UNDEAD ELMO

Bearded Dragon Egg
Well I placed an order on dubiroaches.com yesterday. It should be here on Monday! Yeah I need to get a colony going real soon. I'll look at his FB page and see what his deals are for colony starter kits. Thanks everyone for the answers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk