• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Feeder insect sites

Cotter81

Bearded Dragon Egg
I am looking to buy my feeder insect in bulk online. Advice on reputable sites to buy from? There are a lot out there and looking to find good prices as well as good insects. Thanks.

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Just a suggestion but you may want to check your local Craigslist listing under the pet section. A lot of reptile folks use CL to advertise and you might be able to find someone local that has a roach colony for their reptiles or tarantulas. Don't be afraid to contact someone for instance that has lizards or Ts for sale either because if they don't have any they would sell you then they might know someone who does and can give you a contact.
That is the way I started my Dubia colony. Got in touch thru CL with a local guy that breeds reptiles and he set me up with an awesome starter colony for cheaper than I could order them. Saved on shipping and because I picked them up I was able to check out his colony setup to make sure they looked good before I bought.
Hope that helps:)

stumpy

Hatchling Dragon
Phat jacks farm. Is a good place for roaches. Ships fast and all where alive when they got here.

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Check the For Sale section of the forum. One of our members just posted a few minutes ago that they have B. Dubias for sale and is offering free shipping this week. There is an email in the first post that I believe if how you contact her.

Latest posts