• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Favorite thing to do while playing?

Mattalie

Juvenile Dragon
Everybody loves playing with their beardie. What is your favorite thing to do while playing with him or her? I like to put Alex on my shoulder and eventually he will run down my arm and i keep putting one arm in front of the other like a never ending road. He loves it and hes fast! When hes tired he will run back up my arm and lick me, his way of saying "Thanks for playing with me!"

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
I let Aries play Ant Crusher on my iPad. It's the usually BD electronic game everyone sees on Youtube. Funnier in person and definitely makes me smile! Sometimes it really stimulates him to eat good and even hunt more when I feed him after the game.

Mattalie

Juvenile Dragon
Hahaha i should try that. Alex loves hunting crickets! He always puts his tail up in the air

Last edited by a moderator:

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
mine always looses because he tries eating the bees that fly around too! LOL! But he is my winner and that's what matters. It keeps him entertained so so much!

milo0

Hatchling Dragon
I tried getting Milo to play Ant crusher when he was a baby. He ended up being too weak for the ipod to recognize that he was attacking the screen, so he got discouraged and never played again. :(

He does this with food too. If I'm trying to feed him something and he either drops it, or just can't get a hold of it, he storms off like he's having a temper tantrum and won't touch any food for the rest of the day lol.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol. Mine loves to run around on the floor looking for places to hide. I had her in the bathroom while taking a shower and she started running around the bathroom, looking around. Tried to get up the sink cabinet. Then ran to me while in the shower. She took a small bath and enjoyed herself. I also have noticed that she'll chase the paper towels I use to clean her tank around with her long tongue.

Mattalie

Juvenile Dragon
Alex also loves climbing and i went to feed him yesterday and he was climbing up the wire on my probe thermometer lol

Latest posts