• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Fat pads

vickicourtney

Bearded Dragon Egg
My almost 5 month old beardie is growing like a weed. Shedding about every 10 to 14 days. I have slowed down giving him so many insects and a lot more salad. Here are 2 pics of Rodan. Does he look overweight? He has eaten a lot since he ended his worm meds. Just making sure I am giving him the best life

Attachments

• 20240103_124415.jpg
    20240103_124415.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 20240103_124350.jpg
    20240103_124350.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 10

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My almost 5 month old beardie is growing like a weed. Shedding about every 10 to 14 days. I have slowed down giving him so many insects and a lot more salad. Here are 2 pics of Rodan. Does he look overweight? He has eaten a lot since he ended his worm meds. Just making sure I am giving him the best life
Keep feeding the insects for a baby he needs the protein - salads are good too but the protein is needed now for muscle growth etc--- is he eating 2 times per day or once? What kind of insects? You can give a variety of insects like BSFL are great for babies dubias and silk worms - or crickets --

vickicourtney

Bearded Dragon Egg
He eats bugs after he warms up in the morning. I feed him crickets, meal worms, wax worms, bsfl and super worms...not at the same time. We cannot use dubia roches because they illegal in FL. He has salad out all day and loves it. He just starting "sprouting" after he completed his worm meds. Just checking to make sure this is just a growth spurt.. .if not guess he will be getting a treadmill....jk

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He eats bugs after he warms up in the morning. I feed him crickets, meal worms, wax worms, bsfl and super worms...not at the same time. We cannot use dubia roches because they illegal in FL. He has salad out all day and loves it. He just starting "sprouting" after he completed his worm meds. Just checking to make sure this is just a growth spurt.. .if not guess he will be getting a treadmill....jk
LR floor works good for a tread mill :) -- you can get discoid roaches which are similar to dubias--

marcusgarveymmg

Bearded Dragon Egg
Aww we love u Rodan

Latest posts