• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

everyday

reptyfae

Hatchling Dragon
How do you spend time with your bearded dragon everyday or every other day?

like, what to do you do? where? etc.. :p

curious and i need ideas.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
My BD loves anything out of her tank. Usually I sit on the couch with her and open the windows so the sun comes in. Some days she will run back and forth and explore the couch, other days she will just sit on a pillow and watch t.v. My boyfriend likes to open a window and put one of her logs in it and let her sit and look out the window while he plays video games.

We usually take her out for a bit each day. During the week it sometimes gets hard because we work and don't always get home in time to play with her. These days she usually sulks in her tank and gives us the stink eye!

avyrus666

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
How do you spend time with your bearded dragon everyday or every other day?

like, what to do you do? where? etc.. :p

curious and i need ideas.
I do too many things with my Tahoe. I live in Michigan so I take him with me to the liqour store or gas station. We also take frequent trips up to the pet store to see my uncle. Nothing beats cuddles though. Lol.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

Darrell Asper

Juvenile Dragon
I get ours out every Night, and sometimes in the morning before work. I'll also if it's warm enough carry him along when I take the kid to school or if we go to the Pet Store for crickets. I let him Explore the house too I just keep a eye on him so he doesn't go under a stand or something and make sure he doesn't bite the dog

Sent from my C525c using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
I take Aries out before feedings and pet him on his head, spine and under his chin. He usually takes his place on my shoulder by climbing my arm. He loves sticking his head out of my long beard! (Not as big of beard as Mungi has, LOL) I don't keep him out much because my house is cold, however... we check the mail together. Next summer, he will come with me to the pool to bask like I do. Maybe I can get a dragon tan line.... But I'm sure he would enjoy the 100 degree Texas heat we have. When I get enough extra money, I will be getting a life replica tattoo of Aries on my right Calf. He will be coming with me to the tattoo shop for that so my artist can see him in person (not during tattoo session though :().

Last edited:

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I take Aries out before feedings and pet him on his head, spine and under his chin. He usually takes his place on my shoulder by climbing my arm. He loves sticking his head out of my long beard! (Not as big of beard as Mungi has, LOL) I don't keep him out much because my house is cold, however... we check the mail together. Next summer, he will come with me to the pool to bask like I do. Maybe I can get a dragon tan line.... But I'm sure he would enjoy the 100 degree Texas heat we have. When I get enough extra money, I will be getting a life replica tattoo of Aries on my right Calf. He will be coming with me to the tattoo shop for that so my artist can see him in person (not during tattoo session though :().

You HAVE to post pictures when you get the tattoo! I saw a picture of a girl with her beardie tattooed on her calf it looked awesome! I always thought about doing one of Dexter and or maybe her frogs.

avyrus666

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
You HAVE to post pictures when you get the tattoo! I saw a picture of a girl with her beardie tattooed on her calf it looked awesome! I always thought about doing one of Dexter and or maybe her frogs.
I'm glad I'm not the only person who will have a beardie tattooed on them. :D

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts