• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dubia!

sean8172

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
So, I got Aussie (this month's Pic O the Month winner! I'm SO proud!), and Demani dubia for the first time. Long story short, they loved them. Ate them up faster than any other feeder I've given them. The only drawback...they had zero interest in greens today. They just want dubia.

sean8172

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
So if I feed the dubia the greens, I don't have to feed greens to the dragons, ever? That sounds a little odd to me

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
No you have to continue offering veggies to your dragon fresh daily.
A good quality gut load is fed 24-48 hours before offering your roaches as prey for your dragon.
The breeding colony is fed a good quality dogfood.
Greens can be fed to both the colony and the live feeders as well.
I usually also feed the colony and feeders sliced oranges a couple of times a week.

stumpy

Hatchling Dragon
I didn't mean u could skip giving ur dragon veggies. I just meant. Like in my case my dragon will not eat any veggies. So I feed the colony a bunch of veggies. To help her get some veggies rather than non

sean8172

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I figured that was what you meant. I had no intention of not offering any greens at all. I got lucky. The person I got the dubia from gut loads the colony, and he gave me roach chow and water crystals. I'm also feeding the dubia squash. They eat it up.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

stumpy

Hatchling Dragon
Sometimes it's a matter of phrasing that can mean the difference between getting your point across clearly or causing mass confusion:eek::)

I have the worlds worst grahamer and spelling. On the PC I use Word to fix it but on tap talk I'm sol lol

Latest posts