• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dubia colony is in need of thinning..

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ok so if anyone is in need of Duba let me know my colony is very well established and I have WAY more than I need!!! So if you are looking to get some that are not far from being adults let me know as I have tons..
We can come up with a fair $ to cover shipping and the dubia...

MikePhoneJunkie

Bearded Dragon Egg
Ok so if anyone is in need of Duba let me know my colony is very well established and I have WAY more than I need!!! So if you are looking to get some that are not far from being adults let me know as I have tons..
We can come up with a fair $ to cover shipping and the dubia...
I'll give you a fair amount for shipping and a little for you to. We are in desperate need. 913-702-7242

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'll give you a fair amount for shipping and a little for you to. We are in desperate need. 913-702-7242

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Send me an email in the inbox mail area at the top of the page and lets chat to see what you are in need of I have All sizes

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
How would you ship them? I'm interested. Peach needs food soon!

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
How many are you in need of and what size are you looking for?? send me a message in the inbox section at the to of the page in your taptalk there should be a message area..

Mom of blazey

Juvenile Dragon
I'm interested, I've been wanting to try these guys on my crew and my local pet store doesn't carry them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm interested, I've been wanting to try these guys on my crew and my local pet store doesn't carry them

You are # 3 in line I will keep you posted.

Mom of blazey

Juvenile Dragon
Sweet...thanks I'm thinking like 35, that may not even be worth your time.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sweet...thanks I'm thinking like 35, that may not even be worth your time.

yea that's not alot, it would cost more just to ship than it would be to just find some in your area..craigslist maybe.. but we'll see

Mom of blazey

Juvenile Dragon
yea that's not alot, it would cost more just to ship than it would be to just find some in your area..craigslist maybe.. but we'll see
Thanks, I was gonna ask you where can I go to order just a few.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks, I was gonna ask you where can I go to order just a few.

I know some have found them on Craigslist others I would just do some internet searching on places to buy them as I know there are lots of smaller businesses that should have them..

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ok so 2 members will be getting roaches so until I see what i have left no more to be sold. Thank you all for your interest.
LittlePeach let me know..
MikePhonejunkie I'll let you know info via pm..

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LittlePeach still waiting to hear from you if you are still wanting these roaches. You have my info for payment, they will not be sent until I've heard from you and payment has been sent. If you are no longer interested that is totally fine just let me know so I can return them to their larger container. Thanks!

Dragnmum

Hatchling Dragon
LittlePeach still waiting to hear from you if you are still wanting these roaches. You have my info for payment, they will not be sent until I've heard from you and payment has been sent. If you are no longer interested that is totally fine just let me know so I can return them to their larger container. Thanks!

Dang, you need to unload some that bad, I'm always in need! I'm in California. Are you near here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Dang, you need to unload some that bad, I'm always in need! I'm in California. Are you near here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol, I am in WI I sent out a bunch today, and I may or may not have some going out this week and I have some going out beg of next week.. I will make note that your interested if I am still needing to downsize what size are you looking for??