• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

dragon pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

brasshandle

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hi renne,let us know if we get these pics on,there a few months old and taken on a bad mobile,will get a better cam soon,love brass handle

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Congratulations, Brasshandle on posting your pics! ;D

Marley looks adorable. Looking forward to more pics.

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Ahh so cute.....by all the pics I have seen I think I need to step up Harley's home with some new props !!

Nice to see !

Laurie

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes, it is fun getting adventurous with your beardie's furniture. I've seen some pretty slick homes.

BeardedBob

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Your beardie looks great. Poking his head high while propped up on the rock is the best. Big man on campus!

brasshandle

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
cheers berdiebob,marley thinks hes boss,love to see more pics of your and other owners dragons,even they do all look alike, ;D ;D

BeardedBob

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Brass, I seem to be following you around today :)

I do need to get some of my photos up I know. They do all look similar but it is nice to see the different colors and how big some of them get when they are older.

I will work on it this week!

brasshandle

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
i agree bob,i sometimes think marley is a bit small for his age,so its good to look at other dragons to compear,althouth i dont think hes as old as the pet shop said ,he still looks baby like to me,how olds your beardie and how big . :) :)

BeardedBob

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
A friend had one that seemed small, but like you said, for awhile you dont know when you get them from a store rather than a breeder. I need to get soem photos and I have promised to work on that this week.

My bearded dragon is about 4 years old and is what I understand to be full adult size of almost 2 feet long (I guess actually 20-22 inches). About a half body and half tail. In his 75 gallon viv he looks like the babies do in the 10 gallon tank they keep them in in the store. That is my boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts