• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Does anyone have ideas on how to spice up my beardys life make it for fun

BeardieLover<3

Juvenile Dragon

A Tunnel

Prosper Pet Cat Tunnel - Collapsible 3 Way Play Toy - Interactive Tube Toys for Rabbits, Kittens, and Dogs - Black/Pink

If your bearded dragon is full-grown, why not buy them this cat tunnel to run in and out of during playtime? A cat tunnel can easily just be left out for your beardie to explore, making it another easy option for you to provide your dragon with some fun.

You could even try dragging a cat wand through the tunnel to give your beardie something to chase! This is another great way to give your bearded dragon exercise.

Additionally, placing some insects in the tunnel for your beardie to “hunt” is a great idea as well. Just make sure you keep a close eye to ensure no insects escape into your home…

BeardieLover<3

Juvenile Dragon
What you can do, however, is create your very own bearded dragon “puzzle”! One of the best ways is taking a wiffle ball, taping over all the openings except one, and filling it with live food!

Frank the baby beardry

Bearded Dragon Veteran
OOOh does frank like cozy stuff? You could put a stuffed animal in his tank
He does like some cozy things but if I put it in his tank it will get dirty so I leave it out here is a pic and I just posted a pic on my media

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3

Latest posts