• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

DIY enclosure help

DanielE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ok so I have decided its about time to build my own enclosure. The idea is a 2'x2'x4' double stacked. Id lime to have a uvb strip and two dome light fixtures in each. One for basking and one just to help light the other side. But I really dont know where to start. So thats where you guys cone in. Any ideas or advice is welcome.

julescoffman

Juvenile Dragon
Best way I can tell you is go on you tube,type in how to build Viv for bearded dragon,there is alot of good ideas on there..thats what I did,got some ideas then made it my way,but gives you ideas of how to get started and what to use..I'm ready to make another one myself:)

DanielE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ok so the coming weekend im going to get started. Still not sure how im going to do it but ill figure something out.

Tasha_Elizabeth

Bearded Dragon Egg
Ikea, baby!! I have a corn snake I'm altering this for. 3 open sides. stackable. And easy to attach glass or mesh to. Any glass shop will cut you glass to specific measurements and it's not expensive....ish. I had my coffee table top made 3'×3' for $55.

And the would/Laminent is treated enough to withstand a fair amount of moisture.

Just an idea. :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420661294101.JPG
    uploadfromtaptalk1420661294101.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 71
  • uploadfromtaptalk1420661323242.JPG
    uploadfromtaptalk1420661323242.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 57

Latest posts