• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Ditto and Nubs!

dits-nubs

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi everyone! Me and my boyfriend got our first bearded dragon, Ditto, in July of this year and we absolutely ADORE him! And recently we adopted another beardie from a reptile organization that I volunteer for, and her name is Nubs!

Ditto is a beardie that we got from PetSmart (We know better know to not buy from pet stores such as this) but he is a sweetheart and he is our baby boy and love him so much! He is a chaotic little one with a high energy personality and loves to cuddle and run around and up and down stairs!

Nubs is a hypo-melanistic little girl who we adopted very recently and the reason she has the name Nubs is because the organization we adopted her from actually rescued her from an expo along with another bearded dragon, both of which have missing back feet! Despite her missing a back foot she is very energetic and loves to explore our house! She’s still a little tentative in her new terrarium and is getting used to it slowly but surely! She is very comfortable around us and with us handling her, she is the sweetest little thing and very happy to have adopted another!

Now for me and my boyfriends introduction! My name is Arii, and i’m 19! I was never a reptile person before, always dogs and cats! But me and my boyfriend had compromised on a bearded dragon, and I haven’t regretted my decision since! My boyfriend is the same age as me but he was the reptile person in the relationship! Funnily enough though, I am the one who can handle the babies a lot more easily and comfortable than my boyfriend can! He’s very tentative with them and caring!

Thank you so much for reading and I will be attaching pictures of both of them!

* Nubs is the lighter orangey colored one! And Ditto is the bigger and darker tan one!

Attachments

• IMG_9609.jpeg
    IMG_9609.jpeg
    175.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9635.jpeg
    IMG_9635.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9748.jpeg
    IMG_9748.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9375.jpeg
    IMG_9375.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9554.jpeg
    IMG_9554.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_9597.jpeg
    IMG_9597.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 11

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi everyone! Me and my boyfriend got our first bearded dragon, Ditto, in July of this year and we absolutely ADORE him! And recently we adopted another beardie from a reptile organization that I volunteer for, and her name is Nubs!

Ditto is a beardie that we got from PetSmart (We know better know to not buy from pet stores such as this) but he is a sweetheart and he is our baby boy and love him so much! He is a chaotic little one with a high energy personality and loves to cuddle and run around and up and down stairs!

Nubs is a hypo-melanistic little girl who we adopted very recently and the reason she has the name Nubs is because the organization we adopted her from actually rescued her from an expo along with another bearded dragon, both of which have missing back feet! Despite her missing a back foot she is very energetic and loves to explore our house! She’s still a little tentative in her new terrarium and is getting used to it slowly but surely! She is very comfortable around us and with us handling her, she is the sweetest little thing and very happy to have adopted another!

Now for me and my boyfriends introduction! My name is Arii, and i’m 19! I was never a reptile person before, always dogs and cats! But me and my boyfriend had compromised on a bearded dragon, and I haven’t regretted my decision since! My boyfriend is the same age as me but he was the reptile person in the relationship! Funnily enough though, I am the one who can handle the babies a lot more easily and comfortable than my boyfriend can! He’s very tentative with them and caring!

Thank you so much for reading and I will be attaching pictures of both of them!

* Nubs is the lighter orangey colored one! And Ditto is the bigger and darker tan one!
Welcome nubs and ditto

Latest posts