• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dark colored beardy with red markings?

jasmineinka94

Bearded Dragon Egg
OK so. I've been in search for a dark female bearded dragon preferably a baby or adolescent. I know it sounds kind of odd but I've seen a few darker colored ones that were gorgeous. I did find one at petsmart though but I wasnt able to get her. She was so pretty and different looking. She was so dark but the vertical markings down the center of her back we're bright red... At first I thought she was distressed but she wasn't. She was extremely chill. So what all colors of Bearded dragons are there?

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Typically they are browns, yellows, whites, and reds for us here. We have very few black dragons because those are from eastern bearded stock where as we have central bearded stock. The vew you see with actual black are from "german giants" that bred eastern and central dragons.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Typically they are browns, yellows, whites, and reds for us here. We have very few black dragons because those are from eastern bearded stock where as we have central bearded stock. The vew you see with actual black are from "german giants" that bred eastern and central dragons.
U really do know ur stuff on morphs. Do u breed or have u just done a lot of research? If u dnt mind me asking its just there r so many different ones i struggle to follow :) and im not thick by any means not that im a big head but it does really confuse me :)

MrD7578

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey I have a male and a female bearded dragon but I got the male first and when I got the female I put in my males cage and he bit her head she's fine but every time I put the boy infront of her cage she try's to attack him and I won't to breed them when the girl gets a little closer to his side what should I do and don't wont to give up the female

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Hey I have a male and a female bearded dragon but I got the male first and when I got the female I put in my males cage and he bit her head she's fine but every time I put the boy infront of her cage she try's to attack him and I won't to breed them when the girl gets a little closer to his side what should I do and don't wont to give up the female
R both ur beardies mature adults? tyey need to b at least 11/2. To 2 b4 u even.think bout breeding. And make sure it really is wot u want to do coz its.noy easy n its.not cheap and is.very time consuming. u need to b 100 % comitted. But some beardie just wnt b around.others. U can getba really dominent male or female and tueu just wnt tolatate another beardie. Others just take time :) gud luk

Latest posts