• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Crickets?

Mattalie

Juvenile Dragon
Hey y'all. Crickets at petstores are outrageously pricy. Where i live its $24 for 200! Are there any websites that sell them cheap?

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I like to order from Ghanns Cricket farm. Their crickets are very healthy and I have very little die off. I usually order 500 at a time and I think I spent like $28 dollars with delivery. For shipping they do FedEx second day so you need to take that into consideration when you order. When I forget to order in time I will also use Josh's Frogs, they do UPS next day. Their customer services is great, I once got a box of crickets that were damaged and half escaped and they sent me a new shipment out right away!

blazedragon

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
i also use ghanns. patsy ghanns does next day fedex also. for 500 i pay 38$ wich is 7.6 cents per. Only time i ever use the petstore (petsmart is the only place near me) is when i dont get my order in ontime. Make sure you understand ghanns shipping policy before your order from them.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
i also use ghanns. patsy ghanns does next day fedex also. for 500 i pay 38$ wich is 7.6 cents per. Only time i ever use the petstore (petsmart is the only place near me) is when i dont get my order in ontime. Make sure you understand ghanns shipping policy before your order from them.

You're right, I forgot that they do do overnight.

Wherever you order from make sure you really understand their shipping policy and their location compared to where you are. My first ever cricket order was from a company off of Amazon. I didn't check to see where they were located and just assumed they were live insects they'd have to come fast. Well the company sent them through the mail from California to Chicago! Lets just say I had some very upset postal carriers that day!

Latest posts