• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

crested gecko for a beardie

Jakeelias93

Bearded Dragon Egg
I wanna trade my 8 or 9 month old male sandfire bearded dragon for a crested gecko. I don't own a colony of insects, nor do i want to so feeding my little guy is a lot more money than i had hoped. I am currently trying to sell him and his cage but i would also settle for trading to a crested gecko because they eat less and look pretty cool. He has no nips, no missing anything, very healthy, i feed him butternut squash, superworms every once in a while, and calcium crickets mostly. He has no issues, nothing is wrong he just eats like a piglet. He also has awesome color, i handle him so he isn't mean, i give him baths about once or twice a week depending on when or if he poops enough.

Attachments

• Flex 1.jpg
    Flex 1.jpg
    408.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Flex 2.jpg
    Flex 2.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Flex3.jpg
    Flex3.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 66

Latest posts