• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Counting super worms in bulk

Michael Colley

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I have too many superworms so I am selling some. How do stores count them in bulk? I don't really want to sit there and count to 1000....

Thanks!

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
well - I don't know how the stores do it, but I can think of a couple of ways. one - weigh 10 worms. multiply that weight by 100 to get a weight for 1000 worms. then add a few in case you come up short. 2) take a small bowl and count how many worms fit into that bowl. divide 1000 by the # in the bowl and that's how many bowls you need to get 1000 worms. eg: if 50 worms fit into a 1 cup container (I'm not saying that's a real number !!) then 1000 divided by 50 = 20 bowls. hope this helps.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I think stores count them once, into a container and then mark off where 1000 is then each time they just fill the container up to that line.

Latest posts