• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

cool picz

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
She must know that ur just tryin to make her betta so i wudnt worry bout it. If she lets u clean it then she nos wot ur doin. They very clever beardies r u no ;)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She's forgiven me so that's a good thing. I haven't tried cleaning it today. I'm going to give her a break.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Aw i feel really sorry 4 yas it seem to b 1 thing after another. It will b all worth it wen she bak 2 normal.

maxxdout

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I second that! I wish everyone would take care like this with their pets. So big pat on the back to you. :)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yep. Now she has a yellow spot on her belly. I saw a scab where her mouth bled. So I know she's sore and sensitive in her mouth. I hope the dried silkworms I bought are ok for now. I've tried to see if she's interested in her crickets. She's not wanting them. So I haven't ordered the next few months batch yet. She gave me a poo this morning with some soft urates and a small splash of liquid.

She had some applesauce and cut up silkworms today.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Looks like this, only it's not spreading to her other parts yet. This isn't her, but that's the general color of it.
yellowspot.jpg

Latest posts