• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Christmas tree safe?

LilBeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi, so we got a christmas tree and then I figured I should google it to be sure its safe for my beardie and Im getting mixed views. Do any of you guys know if he is safe/if it poses any problems? Its a regular pine tree as far as I know. What I read is that the smell we like as humans can cause respiratory issues? probably worrying for nothing but I want to be sure before his exposure is prolonged, his viv is in the room besides the tree. Thanks in advance

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Christmas trees are toxic. I would keep the dragon away from the tree. I have had real trees in my house with my dragons with no issues but the tree is in the other room and the dragons can't get to it or it's sap or needles.

Latest posts