• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Centipedes in dubia colony

Killa J

Bearded Dragon Egg
I recently ordered 1000 small dubias to add to my colony that’s still getting started. I’m now finding centipedes in the cage. They range from tiny up to about an inch long. I’ll try to get a pic, but there’s probably a dozen or so that I’ve seen. I’m assuming they came in with the new dubias. Is there any harm in them being there? I won’t feed them to my dragon, just don’t want them killing my dubias either.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I recently ordered 1000 small dubias to add to my colony that’s still getting started. I’m now finding centipedes in the cage. They range from tiny up to about an inch long. I’ll try to get a pic, but there’s probably a dozen or so that I’ve seen. I’m assuming they came in with the new dubias. Is there any harm in them being there? I won’t feed them to my dragon, just don’t want them killing my dubias either.
Post a pic of them and I will let you know --

Killa J

Bearded Dragon Egg
The bigger ones were obvious. The small ones really looked like regular centipedes.

Latest posts