• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

can i still use reptivite even if its a few months over the date?

sci

Bearded Dragon Egg
hello to everyone whos reading this!

can i still use reptivite even if its a few months over the date? i had this delivered on 6/17/21 . IT WAS ALREADY EXPIRED WHEN I GOT IT! but it was months later did i realize that it was expired! god i was so stupid, i even gave them a 5 star review arrghh it was expensive getting it too ughhh im a fool. anyways im an idiot. but my concern right now is CAN I STILL USE IT?

i understand that since this is not an organic material, it wouldnt 'spoil' however vitamins have half-life so its effectiveness deteriorates over time.

im sad i cant return the product

259481801_4508088639239765_5682195110003228974_n.jpg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hello to everyone whos reading this!

can i still use reptivite even if its a few months over the date? i had this delivered on 6/17/21 . IT WAS ALREADY EXPIRED WHEN I GOT IT! but it was months later did i realize that it was expired! god i was so stupid, i even gave them a 5 star review arrghh it was expensive getting it too ughhh im a fool. anyways im an idiot. but my concern right now is CAN I STILL USE IT?

i understand that since this is not an organic material, it wouldnt 'spoil' however vitamins have half-life so its effectiveness deteriorates over time.

im sad i cant return the product

View attachment 30939
Sorry I would replace ---

Reactions: sci

Latest posts