• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Can I still feed these to my dragons?

Jupiter215

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello! We don’t have dandelions in our yard so I bought a packet of seeds. I hadn’t planted them because the only dirt I had was miracle grow potting mix and was going to get an organic soil to plant them in. My hubby was trying to be nice and surprise me so he the kids planted them with the miracle grow soil. Can my bearded dragons still eat them?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello! We don’t have dandelions in our yard so I bought a packet of seeds. I hadn’t planted them because the only dirt I had was miracle grow potting mix and was going to get an organic soil to plant them in. My hubby was trying to be nice and surprise me so he the kids planted them with the miracle grow soil. Can my bearded dragons still eat them?
Let me ask around but I am thinking its ok but hold off till I find a definite answer for sure -

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ok thank you!
I got one response back here is what she said
It's probably fine as long as extra fertilizer wasn't used but don't use a very large amount through the year, you can use this but plant more in regular plain topsoil or a mix with the miracle grow soil. Rinse the greens and cut the bottom part + root off.

Latest posts