• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Can I feed my beardie this?

Arijara

Bearded Dragon Egg
image.jpg

Turns out it's a super worm larvae. It's alive and all that and it's will my other super worms. Do I have to throw it out and not feed my bearded dragon it or can I give it to her to eat? I want it to be safe for her

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
View attachment 35574

Turns out it's a super worm larvae. It's alive and all that and it's will my other super worms. Do I have to throw it out and not feed my bearded dragon it or can I give it to her to eat? I want it to be safe for her
She can eat it - it will turn into a beetle good for cleaning the dragons teeth

Arijara

Bearded Dragon Egg
She can eat it - it will turn into a beetle good for cleaning the dragons teeth
Oh they can eat the beetles they turn into as well? So should I just feed her while it's in this stage now that's alright?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh they can eat the beetles they turn into as well? So should I just feed her while it's in this stage now that's alright?
Yes or you can wait till its a beetle

Latest posts