• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Can any one tell me exactly what kind of beardie I am.

Jpottorff92

Bearded Dragon Egg
image.jpg
Just picked up a gorgeous, what I was told to be hypo baby beardie today. Has been a long time since I've been in the beardie world so I'm a little rusty on identification. Can anyone tell me what she is?

Jpottorff92

Bearded Dragon Egg
Got her from a family who had a huge clutch of babies. Found them on Craigslist. Extremely healthy babies. The family was taking immaculate care of them. If anyone wants a healthy baby, shoot her an email.

Add says hypos ready for homes.

She still has plenty of babies to go around .

I know it can be risky buying from Craigslist, but they really knew what they were doing.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Looks maybe a citrus to me. If you ask the breeder family are they able to give you any more specifics or photos of the parents?

sean8172

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Nails look clear, but I had to zoom in really close. Can you post a close up of it's nails? Are it's eyes totally black? Clear nails = hypo, black eyes = trans. Could be citrus, but that part isn't as important. Citrus, Red, Orange, etc... those are all just labels to move inventory. The morph (hypo, trans, leatherback, etc) is important. The rest might as well be hair dye. :D

Latest posts