• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

bubbles under chin

amygeee

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
100_2923.jpg

i read in an eralier post something about these bubbles under the beardie's chin being too large?
am i just crazy? :)

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Amy, you are doing the same thing that my hubby and I did when we first had Bernie. Your questions are good ones and you show that you are a responsible beardie slave. Keep the questions coming. Peace of mind is important. These little critters drive us all bonkers with worry.

As long as your setup is right, you are feeding the right foods, and Luna is eating and pooping, and active, you should be in the clear. She looks healthy and is quite active based on the video you posted....

Enjoy her!

amygeee

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
ahhhh i totally love you guys. :)
hahah yeah i just realized that you guys totally relate to how im feeling
right now with the worries that one little thing will go wrong.
thanks again!

chucks parents

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I think I can safely say that all of us have or are feeling your pain, worry and joy.... This is a great place to come with questions and get answers and the occasional reassuring words of wisdom like Relaxxxxxx everything is ok... It's great to have a place to go where everyone knows your name....wait that was something different..hahahahaa Ok now I'm showing my age that I remember that show..... Any way that for asking questions they help all of us newbie learn and make us feel like we aren't alone......

Chuck and Razz's mommy.... ;D

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
CHEERS ! But... who is Coach ;) Tom can be the bartender "sam", Oh and we need a Norm, and the mail man guy... oh... Need a sassy waitress, and a ditzy waitress ( you guys say one word, and Pow! Straight to the Moon !) :mad:
Janie.

Latest posts