• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

BubbaJay

bubbajay

Bearded Dragon Egg
Here is a picture of bubbajay chillin hes still really scared of my hand so im just letting him adjust hopefully it doesnt take too long i miss having a beardie in my hand. Not sure how old he is got him from petsmart the employee said a few weeks im assuming a few months though. he was the only one in his cage and the other one in the other cage was much smaller. Anyway i love taking pics of my pets so get ready to follow this little mans life as closely as i will.
20130114_224428.jpg

bubbajay

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank you pat bubba is from my old beardie that was his name and i didnt want to use jr. Me and my fiance were talking about getting one when we were watching jeff dunham and thats where we got the name

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, Bubbajay! Welcome to the BDF where every day's a feast and a grand adventure. :)