• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Brumation

shipleydragon

Hatchling Dragon
I am worried my beardie is going into brumation but he ate crickets 2 days ago and has not pooped. What do I do, so they do not sit in his stomach

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I am worried my beardie is going into brumation but he ate crickets 2 days ago and has not pooped. What do I do, so they do not sit in his stomach
Hes fine --- the rotting food in dragons stomachs during brumation is a myth-- make sure its actual brumation -- dragons will simulate this behavior if surface basking temps are not correct the tank is too cold and the UVB is incorrect --- NO coils!!!!!!!!! and the UVB is not expired as well this can all cause brumation like behavior -- if you need help please ask

Latest posts