• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Boris After Getting Him Back

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well I got Boris back last night. He was without a UVB for 9 months although his food was supplemented. He was dehydrated so I'm going to assume no baths or water bowl. Part of his tail fell off in their care (not sure how). Just did a fecal though and he's parasite free. He seems very happy when Magellan and Frank aren't in view. He was very eager for his bath and took a huge drink while he was in there. Here are some pictures. He goes to his new and hopefully forever home today.

IMG_7742.jpg

IMG_7740.jpg

IMG_7739.jpg

IMG_7738.jpg

IMG_7734.jpg

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ughhhhhhhh you were probably really ticked off. Did the prev owners survive? LOL
All things considdered he looks good and will be back to 100% in no time. Pitty bout his tail tho.
But hes still good looking

Hope hes happy in his new home

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I was ticked off but I just wanted to get him back home. I think I struck a nerve though when I told them that being a parent means that if your kids aren't responsible for a pet then it becomes yours and what better time to teach your kids about responsibility but then again how can you when their own parent don't assume any.

I think he will be happy. He's got an order of 1000 crickets waiting for him as well as a brand new UVB

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I hope he gets that forever home really soon. Good luck Candice! And kudos for going and getting him back!

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie_Mommy3991 said:
He is going to LOVE that UVB after never getting any before :D
He's had a UVB but not since he left my home to his last home. His New home is gonna have a brand new one waiting for him.

Thanks Craig. I have high hopes for his new home. The person is reading everything I gave him and then some. My husband sees him on a daily basis too so I know we will get updates on him

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
beardielover17 said:
Thanks Craig. I have high hopes for his new home. The person is reading everything I gave him and then some. My husband sees him on a daily basis too so I know we will get updates on him

Awesome!

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
To say I was ticked would be an understatement here. I'll leave it at that. But he does look like he will re-coup soon. That's the only thing about rehoming. You can't always tell by the words people say if they will really take care of them!!! Glad you'll be able to see him and check on his progress. I hope I never have to make the decision to give any of my guys away as some of you have, It must be one of the hardest things a body would have to live through!!

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He and his new owner are mad for each other. He sits there and hand feeds him and has him in his livingroom so he can be with him all the time. I am very pleased with how happy Boris is. The first thing he did was cuddle up in the guys neck and fall asleep. The guy looked like he was gonna cry cuz he was so happy to have a little friend.

Latest posts