• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

big lip

rugbychic07

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
oh yeah thats right well i didnt take one he mentioned to bring one back but sure enough bubba gave him one on the table haha i cant believe i forgot to tell you all that well he tested it and all was good

rugbychic07

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
anybody know what calciworms are i saw them in the pet store thats what they tried to sell me over phoenix worms which of course they did not have i didnt buy the calciworm since i didnt know anything about them they looked like waxworms well the soft white ones but they were in some sort of soil

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They are a feeder insect that do look similar to wax worms. They are supposedly high in calcium. I've never used them. I can't find anything on being harmful to beardies.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
How is his lip fairig? I hope well. Has everything healed up good (or at least started)? No new problems for this weekend right lol.

brian
cryptic dragons

rugbychic07

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
its starting to heal looks like a scab now i something of the sorts we are still putting the meds on ill do it a bit late today since he needs a bath and he is his normal self didnt eat too much last night but i still think he needs to get used to the increased amount of food he has been getting so i think maybe he just wasnt hungry well thanks again
Tabbi

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Glad to hear that it is healing. Keep in mind that they will only eat what their tummy is telling them to eat. If not hungry, they won't pig out.

rugbychic07

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
good his lip is 100% healed he is still being picky about food and eating its only been a few live a day but a good prtion of his veggies if not all of them so im not to worried it wouldnt be bubba if it was easy haha so as of now 1 whole weekend with no problems im excited to see what happens next weekend oh and soon ill be with bubba everyday we finally found a home of our own yay so happy

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Great news! Glad to hear Bubba had a good week. ;D

And congrats on the home. Home shopping can be stressful. And there's not much out there now. Happy moving!

beardielover

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hey, glad you found a house. i'm sure commuting back and forth was wearing on you. so, when is the big move day?

rugbychic07

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
oh god the worst part about commuting was rooselvelt blvd ha got rear ended twice on that road in 4 months i think the girl in me came out awhile ago so when i saw a store closing i ran in to pick up odds and ends so my kitchen is good ha thats the most important part anyway i can sleep on the floor for a bit lol i loving moving in but bubba's cage is gonna be a different story that was almost impossible try putting a 65gal long in the back of a toyota yaris hatchback with a stand haha not fun the big day is july 24 and bubba will have his own room yay!!! how to make a room beardie proof???? its kind of cool eventually we will make the room his viv when money starts rolling in of course well thanks a bunch

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sounds like Bubba is going to be spoiled rotten. Just remember that beardies are social creatures. They need to have interaction with their humans. The highest traffic area is great for them.

rugbychic07

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
oh yeah i know its weird thought the reason we planned on doing it that way is cause the previous owners i think where trying to make the living room bigger so the top half of the wall is knocked out basically so its like the wall was cut length wise in half so we will finish it off and add some screen to close it up ha and just keep the door to get in and out the house was a foreclosed house the previous onwers bought it with the VA loan and so i took my VA loan to get the house and all we had to pay was what the others had left to pay and since the wall was like that and we didnt want them to fix it before the sell we got it cheaper yaya

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sweet! That will be really cool. I once knew an architect who had turtle aquariums built into the basement walls. It was incredible!

rugbychic07

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
well we plan on that too but instead of turtles the insane amount of fish tanks 75gal, 200gal, 40gal, so on and so on all saltwater cept for one

Latest posts