• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Big Improvements - Repashy?

Toasty

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm also a huge fan of the Repashy products. I use the superveggie supplement on all greens and salads (for my iguana as well), along with the Calcium Plus to dust any prey insects. I also have the Rescuecal+ that is a vet-grade liquid calcium supplement that I have had great successs using with my 3-yr old rescue beardie suffering from MBD. I bought all mine off Amazon for very reasonable prices.

Chris Baez Jr.

Juvenile Dragon
Thanks for the heads up, I think I'll give them a shot.

I think that as far as veggies is concern, Beardies are just like human kids, they just don't want those greens.

I have found some very inexpensive online pet supply stores, even with shipping charges, you still save money. However, if it is for the good of the Beardie, it's worth spend a couple of extra bucks. I do it for myself, why not for Patricia?

Latest posts