• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

BFSL

BeardieDaddio

Bearded Dragon Egg
I got tired feeding crickets to my beardie and I think he did too! So I went ahead and ordered 250 BFSL and 18 silkworms to cycle between crickets and add variety. My question is not all the BFSL I bought were alive, I ordered 250 so I didn’t expect to have the all alive. It would seem like a waste to throw out the dead ones, can I pick them out and use them as salad toppers when I feed my baby collard greens, kale or mustard greens?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I got tired feeding crickets to my beardie and I think he did too! So I went ahead and ordered 250 BFSL and 18 silkworms to cycle between crickets and add variety. My question is not all the BFSL I bought were alive, I ordered 250 so I didn’t expect to have the all alive. It would seem like a waste to throw out the dead ones, can I pick them out and use them as salad toppers when I feed my baby collard greens, kale or mustard greens?
I would think so ---they will turn to flies feed them dragons like them and super beetles -- your super worms will turn to beetles and they are good and crunchy and clean the teeth -- can you get dubia roaches?

BeardieDaddio

Bearded Dragon Egg
I would think so ---they will turn to flies feed them dragons like them and super beetles -- your super worms will turn to beetles and they are good and crunchy and clean the teeth -- can you get dubia roaches?
Unfortunately, I can’t get my hands on dubias. I would love to but I’m in Canada, from what I’ve heard they’re illegal here.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Unfortunately, I can’t get my hands on dubias. I would love to but I’m in Canada, from what I’ve heard they’re illegal here.
Ok try discoid roaches -- I heard you can get them but they were spendy-- try googling them

Latest posts