• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Best day ever

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I posted a dog on rescue me. Org that's in south central Los Angeles in a horrible situation a month ago and a lady called today and she lives in a beautiful area of LA her and her husband are retired and I'm taking the dog to them tonight. My daughter has been feeding her for months now. I am crying like a baby right now. So happy. She's close to us to which is even better.

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I'm gonna bring a bag of blue wilderness and fresh select hopefully it will make them buy that food for her.

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I know I'm dying happy about this dog my daughter has been coming home from work sad for months this is amazing.

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Even better she's gonna spend tonight with us and go to her new home tomorrow.

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
uploadfromtaptalk1442273828715.jpeg
This is her right now she already looks happier.

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
My daughter deserves this night with this dog . She's been feeding her from a distance for so long. To get to love her up tonight will be nice for us. We get the first night yay us

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
She just left for her forever home she is the sweetest little dog. I'm glad we had her for the night but omg it's sad. We'll get to see her as much as we want the lady said. Dog rescue will shred your soul. I bought aroma therapy soap to do the job of tequila and pcp.
uploadfromtaptalk1442363912736.jpg
[emoji26] [emoji26] [emoji26] [emoji26] [emoji26] [emoji26] [emoji26] [emoji26] [emoji26] [emoji26] [emoji26] [emoji26] [emoji26] [emoji26] [emoji26] [emoji26] [emoji26] [emoji26]

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
It has to be heart wrenching. I always wanted to foster kittens but I would have a hard time giving them away. Glad that you can go visit her.

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
She has a whole bunch of new family waiting for her it just hurts alot

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
She's doing really well in her new house. She's getting goofy and playful. The updates make me feel alot better

Latest posts