• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

BEING SICK BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well like the title says being sick blows. yesterday i suddenly had a sore throat, literally out of no were my throat started hurting. Today my throat has hurt all day and i have felt lite headed and kinda loopy all day. This just royally sucks. I am packed full of aleve cold and sinus and motrin and have dragon like 7 16.9 ounce bottles of water. I hate being sick it is the worst.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Here try this too, Brian.
1 tbsp rubbing alcohol
1 tbsp H. peroxide

Mix both together, and using a 1/2 cc needless syringe dribble in around a tsp into your ear. Rub gently to work it down, then drain, and repeat on other ear. Do this 2 times daily... it works ;)
Nose, throat and ears are all connected ;)
Janie.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Soar throat - gargle with salt water. It's gross, but it clears it up. Works every time.

Body aches/chills - whiskey, tea, honey and lemon...

But you probably weren't looking for resolution. You just wanted to rant. Hope you feel better.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I did the whiskey/tea mix last night before i went to bed and gargled salt water this morning. my throat fills a good bit better. i just gotta pick up some peroxide so i can try the ear thing janie suggested to get the congestion out.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Also, Slippery Elm Bark Tea for sore throats, Garlic has antibiotic properties, White willow extract for aches/pains.... ;)
Janie.
Oh and ask Gina if she has any other herbal remedies...

Latest posts