• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beginner need advice.

Ashleywalt

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey guys, I have a young bearded dragon that I bought on Tuesday from petsmart. I am very new to any type of reptile but want to get into them. My concern is he hasn’t eaten anything expect one cricket since I have gotten him. I have tried greens, fruit, mealworms, crickets and the stuff they fed him at the store. They also said at the pet store to be prepared for him to shed soon which he hasn’t shown any signs of yet. He is only in a 10 gallon tank right now but I am getting him a 55 gallon very soon. He has a basking light at 60watts and a UVB light but that only keeps his tank at around 80-85 degrees which is where they kept it at the pet store (I also have a 75 watt daylight bulb but don’t want to add too much) and he is always closing his eyes. It is hard to give him a cooling spot as well with his tank being a bit small until he gets the bigger one (the virus in my area has given me trouble with being able to get it). Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 174065A4-33B0-4E20-992A-7773AB65BE5D.jpeg
    174065A4-33B0-4E20-992A-7773AB65BE5D.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3

Latest posts