• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beding ?

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
It's a preference. Paper towel is the easiest because you can just take it out and throw it away. Newspaper is a PIA because the ink will stain the bottom their feet. ReptiCarpet is good and it looks nice but cleaning you have to clean it real good.

I use repti carpet for both of mine. Dexter never goes to the bathroom in hers but Luci does in his. Luckily I am usually home when he does it so I can pick it up right away. I spot clean as best as I can and each week I clean it real good with vinegar/water and a toothbrush. Also with the carpet it holds onto bits of dried salad and once the carpet is wet it is hard to get it off, I usually vacuum it real good before I wash it.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
In my 55g I have the peel and stick drawer liner it looks like tiny pebbles and on her warm side I have the brown repti carpet.. When she goes she usually goes on her cool side and I'm home so I see her, but lately she waits until I give her swim time to go.. lol

MetalicPheonix

Juvenile Dragon
In my 55g I have the peel and stick drawer liner it looks like tiny pebbles and on her warm side I have the brown repti carpet.. When she goes she usually goes on her cool side and I'm home so I see her, but lately she waits until I give her swim time to go.. lol
cool also can I use pebble rock for there flooring

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
cool also can I use pebble rock for there flooring

No, they will eat it and it will cause impaction. Even the Repti carpet that has rocks glued on it is not recommended because a piece can come off and get ingested. Popular things to use are repticarpet, shelf liner, paper towel and slate or untreated ceramic tile.

Latest posts