• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardy supplements questions.

Penguin

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi I'm a new owner who is getting my juvenile bearded dragon soon and I have a few questions about feeding because I want to get this right.

- The supplements I have been given are Calci dust (just calcium) and nutrobal (calcium, A C E D3 K3 and group B vitamins, minerals). I was wondering how many days a week I should give this and how much a day. Like I know I should dust the insects but do I dust all of them or some e.g. the first 10-15 of them.

- Also for feeding I know since its young it needs to eat 2-3 times a day but does it need insects and salad multiple times or salad the first time and insects the next. And what I've heard is that you just feed it as many insects as it wants for 5-10 minutes, is this correct? or is there a specific amount it should be eating?
I just want to make sure I get this right for my little beardy.

Latest posts