• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Beardies finally shedding

motormike

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I want to thank you guys for your help my beardie is finally shedding and pooping everyday. My only question was how often should he be shedding

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
it will depend on how old he is. With babies it can seem as if they never stop shedding. They will shed and almost as soon as they are done they will be fading out to shed again. Once older it will be less frequent. And adults around once a year.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Glad to hear your beardie is doing well.

Just adding my 2 cents that younger dragons have tons of growing to do, so as Brian pointed out, it seems that they never stop shedding. Older dragons slow down their shedding.

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I also have to throw my two cents in here, 4 of my dragons are 2 and up and im lucky if I get 1 shed a year!! Good luck...

Latest posts