• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

beardie leash

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
So im interested in a leash for vinnie. I was just wondering if anyone on here sells them, i would rather buy one and support the folks on here instead of ordering one online. If you know of anyone send them my way please. If not i guess ill order one. Thanks

WalkingWithDragons

Hatchling Dragon
I also make and sell adjustable reptile harnesses. They're one-size-fits-all. You can check them out on my etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/walkingwithdragons.

This is a photo of different size beardies wearing the exact same harness. It shows how adjustable the harnesses are, so no guessing on what size harness you need, and no buying larger harnesses as your dragon grows. :)

You can also see more on my facebook page "Walking With Dragons" at www.facebook.com/visaliadragon

Attachments

• harness on different dragons.jpg
    harness on different dragons.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 56
  • walking with dragons logo.jpg
    walking with dragons logo.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 45

Latest posts